Thursday, February 17, 2011

Eyebrow Update!

Its official.  I can now be found standing in front of my bedroom mirror with my brow brush and tweezer collection a determined woman.  I am breathing new life into these cejas one way or another!!  I think most of you remember my eyebrow debacle post...yep, the one whenI let my grandmother's hairdresser Mirta come near them...next thing I knew it looked like I had mini hairy boomerangs on my face.  Phew, I am happy to say that I am finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel and with the help of a white eyeshadow pencil that I randomly had in my makeup box, an eyebrow brush and three different types of tweezers...I now have two eyebrows with clear arches!!!

Fresh from the battle known as Mirta's salon :(
Unfortunately the other day I got a lil frisky and tried to even them out some more without the eyebrow pencil present.  That was not the best idea and so they are a bit thinner than I'd like them to be.  But don't you worry, in about a month I think they will be just where I need them...arched, thick and long!  Yes, all of this would be way funnier for everyone reading this if pictures were included, but sorry folks I avoided cameras during my boomerang eyebrow stage. Wait, let me see.....ok fine here we go!  Notice the brow on the right is about half the length of the one on the right!  Uhh and can anyone see a clear shape here?!  Like what was she going for??  One fat one skinny?!  Mind you this photo was probably taken a few weeks after "the incident"...it was worse.

Recovery room
The silver lining is that I am finally learning how to do my own eyebrows!  Its amazing how tweezing one wrong hair could totally throw your whole shape off!  For the fellas who are reading this, your welcome...you have now received a crash course on just how precious eyebrows are, not to mention how treasured a good eyebrow person is to the ladies in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment